Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
Apply for this position
The Chief Medical Officer will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. The primary role of the CMO will be to provide leadership and direction for the pipeline of clinical development programs. The CMO will be responsible for the strategy, direction and execution of the company’s clinical development plans. The CMO will be a key member of the senior management team which determines and oversees research and drug development and sets the overall strategic direction of the company.
- Direct the development of clinical strategies and plans.
- Manage clinical aspects of regulatory strategies and interactions with Health Authorities.
- Oversee the analysis and interpretation of clinical trial data and the reporting of clinical trial results.
- Lead interactions with academic thought leaders, investigators, cooperative groups, and other clinical stakeholders.
- Provide clinical support and work with other members of the management team to develop and communicate the overall corporate strategy.
- Represent the Company and its programs to external audiences, including the investment, medical and regulatory communities.